Pages

Monday 22 February 2016

I'm back!

I'm back in the UK! It's been an absolutely amazing two weeks, and I'm now catching up on emails, messages, and other loose ends I left behind. New Zealand is a fantastic country and this certainly won't be my last adventure, but for now... it's back to reality.

Okay, so what's coming up next?
  • I'll be blogging about my adventures later this week.
  • I'm signing books at the Leeds Author Event on March 5 2016! (Details here)
  • Unfortunately, my publishers have decided to move the release date for Darkworld Book 4, Souls Forsaken, to May 2 2016. But my next release will still be Ablaze (Indestructible, 2) on April 4. (Pre-order here.)
  • Adamant is going to be featured in a group fantasy box set that will go on pre-order in May and will be released in July! This is a fabulous opportunity and I'm working with some truly brilliant authors.
  • The fourth Alliance book, Divided, is in edits and I'll be contacting my cover artist about the rest of the Alliance covers soon. The cover for the fourth Darkworld book is also in the works.
  • And I'm writing a new urban fantasy series featuring evil faeries and necromancy. I'm excited about this one. One of my resolutions this year is to only talk about projects that are definitely on the publishing plan, and this one was a winner from the moment the concept slammed into my head in December. I can't wait to share it when it's ready!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to go to New Zealand. How long was the flight?

    You have a lot of projects in the works.

    ReplyDelete